P.O. Box 356
Pocomoke City, MD 21851
The Pocomoke Area Chamber of Commerce will provide one voice for the shared need of member companies by identifying and prioritizing that affect, and provide solutions through combined resources.
The purpose of the Chamber of Commerce shall be to represent and support local business with government, education and economic development organizations with emphasis on increasing members’ productivity and profits.
• Contacts with prospective customers and clients through monthly Chamber gatherings attended by experienced and influential members of the business community
• Attend monthly Business After Hours events where members can network in an informal setting and learn about the host business and other members
• Attend monthly General Membership Luncheons for networking opportunities and to hear from informative speakers
• Share business events and news with other members and the local community via a weekly electronic newsletter
• Sponsorship opportunities for community events and recognitions
• Member Discounts at events such as the Cypress Festival, Pocomoketoberfest and the Christmas Arts & Crafts Festival
• The Chamber partners with other local chambers and agencies to provide expanded opportunities for its members
• Provides a forum for active participation and the sharing of information, resources, ideas and expertise
• Promotes tourism, with emphasis on local shopping, dining, lodging, fishing and boating
The Pocomoke Area Chamber of Commerce is organized to achieve the objectives as stated in our Articles of Incorporation.
“The purpose for which the Corporation is formed and the business or objects to be carried on and promoted by it are as follows:
The advancement of the civic, commercial, industrial and agricultural interests of Pocomoke City, Worcester County, Maryland and the surrounding territory;
The promotion of the general welfare and prosperity of Pocomoke City and its surrounding territory;
The stimulation of public sentiment to these ends;
And the providing of such social features as will promote these purposes.”